You will become a member of our professional QA team in the R&D department, making sure we are delivering high quality software. You will be working close with our development teams, following the sprints and deliver release ready software to our deployment team.
The software portfolio is ranging from desktop applications (client / server), web applications, 50+ Web Services hosted on Amazon (AWS), shipping modules for integration with eCommerce platform and more.
If you are passionate about software testing, and want to be part of our strategic plan towards more automated testing, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3-5 years’ experience in automated software testing
- Experience in designing, implementing and documenting testing frameworks
- Strong Java knowledge
- Experience with SQL, ability to write and run SQL queries
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- DevOps & Agile methodology
- Testing complex multi-tier software systems, front-end through back-end
- Performance, load, stress, usability and/or security testing
- Testing web services (REST, SOAP)
- Project Management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to understand complex business requirements
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Able to work both in team environments and independently
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at Adecco, Cristina Patroescu, Cristina.Patroescu@adecco.com
Tekst av Consignor, email@example.com