You will become a key resource in the job of further developing the core of the market’s most complete Delivery Management platform. It is mainly written in Delphi, with some modules in C ++ and C#.
- Development and improvement of modules written in Delphi.
- Increase the scalability of the solution to better meet future large customers in new markets.
- Make a larger part of the solution cloud-based and available as SaaS.
- Further develop a flexible and robust development process, focusing on predictable deliveries, high quality, DevOps, automated testing, unit testing, structured documentation and project management.
- You will work on an international team with other experienced developers and QA engineers. Together, you have the responsibility for ensuring that the software is of high quality and that it can be operated both on our AWS servers and at customers.
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field
- Highly skilled in Win32 programming (Delphi and/or C++)
- SQL databases
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design
- Multi-threaded programming
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- C#, .NET
- Agile methodology
Required personality traits and skill set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-going, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Personal initiative
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at SkillValue, Ana-Maria David, email@example.com.
Text av Consignor, firstname.lastname@example.org